Administrative Services Office
Sherron Greulich, Director
The Administrative Services Office (ASO) is responsible for the space and property of the FTC’s headquarters and regional offices, safety and security of the FTC staff, day-to-day building maintenance and support, Customer Service Center, Reproduction Management Section, and Mail Management Center. ASO’s activities include:
- Negotiating, leasing, and managing headquarters and regional office space, and overseeing infrastructure renovations and repairs.
- Providing building and grounds management, and overseeing the maintenance and custodial contracts for the headquarter buildings.
- Managing physical and personal security, health, and safety programs for FTC staff and facilities.
- Managing the emergency preparedness program for the FTC to protect agency staff, visitors, and resources.
- Providing support and logistical coordination for workshops, meetings, and conferences.
- Providing administrative assistance and logistical support to eight regional offices.
- Managing agency-wide support functions including mail services, printing, supplies, and furniture warehousing.
- Updating, maintaining, and distributing various internal publications, such as the FTC's Administrative Manual and telephone directory, as well as external directories containing information about the FTC's mission and staff.
- Managing the agency's reproduction program and in-house copy center, and providing logistical support on FTC work printed at the Government Printing Office.
- Preparing a daily electronic agency newsletter.
- Coordinating the FTC’s transit subsidy program.
- Providing moving, transportation, and garage services for the FTC headquarters.