William Baer, Bureau of Competition
- "FTC Perspectives on Competition Policy and Enforcement Initiatives in Electric Power"
Before the Conference on The New Rules of the Game for Electric Power: Antitrust & Anticompetitive Behavior. Washington, D.C., December 4, 1997
- "New Myths and Old Realities: Perspectives on Recent Developments in Antitrust Enforcement"
Before the Bar Association of the City of New York, New York, N.Y., November 17, 1997
- "Report from the Bureau of Competition"
Before the American Bar Association, Antitrust Section, Spring Meeting 1997, FTC and Clayton Act Committees, Washington, D.C., April 9-10, 1997
- "Reflections on 20 Years of Merger Enforcement under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act"
Before The Conference Board, Washington, D.C., October 29, 1996 and before The 35th Annual Corporate Counsel Institute, Northwestern University School of Law, Corporate Law Center, San Francisco, CA, October 31, 1996
- "Current Issues in Health Care Antitrust Enforcement at the Federal Trade Commission"
Before the American Bar Association, Antitrust & Health Care: New Approaches and Challenges, Omni Royal Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana, October 24, 1996
- "The Dollar and Sense of Antitrust Enforcement"
Before the Antitrust Section of the New York State Bar Association, New York, New York, January 25, 1996